This page is about the the Platform Unmanned Cargo and its history.
- Chairman 2021 –
- External contact person
The backoffice of the Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft is managed by Jakajima.
Esther Wendrich covers the following services;
- Operational support for Working Groups
- Operational support for meetings
- Event Manager
- Member Administration
Diana Macovei covers the following services;
- Community / Communication
- Content Website
- Social media
- Press releases
If you have news about your company please send this to Diana.
We use the following mail setting firstname [at] platformuca.org
Since the founding of Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft in June 2011 by Hans Heerkens, the initial Chairman, the following activities were started:
- Identification of possible configurations and applications of UCA
- Supervising of research projects done by university students relating to, for example, operating cost of UCA
- Giving presentations about UCA and their potential and establishing contacts with potentially interested parties
- Preparing a research proposal for funding by the European Union
- Setting up an organizational structure to manage research and development activities
Below you can find the initial Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft presentation
Over the years many activities have been undertaken, including the partnership with the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference.
- Initiator of the Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft
- Chairman 2011- 2020