What does PUCA do?
Since the founding of PUCA in June 2011, the following activities were started:
- Identification of possible configurations and applications of UCA
- Supervising of research projects done by university students relating to, for example, operating cost of UCA
- Giving presentations about UCA and their potential and establishing contacts with potentially interested parties
- Preparing a research proposal for funding by the European Union
- Setting up an organizational structure to manage research and development activities
Please check out the following information leaflet to learn more about PUCA’s mission and feel free to contact us for further information and collaboration opportunities.