Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) get more and more attention. UCA offer the potential to transport loads of 1 kg to 10 tons or more over both short and long distances, on routes that are unfeasible or uneconomical for other modes of transport. During the conference, internationally renowned speakers will introduce UCA development projects, potential applications and current deployments.Continue reading “PUCA is strategic partner of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference”
Global UCA Conference mentioned in Aircargopedia newsletter
The air cargo site Aircargopedia has started a separate section on unmanned cargo, and mentioned the Global UCA Conference in its latest newsletter. You can subscribe to this free newsletter on: http://www.aircargopedia.com/newsletters.htm. Continue reading “Global UCA Conference mentioned in Aircargopedia newsletter”
The first global multimodal unmanned cargo systems event will take place on June 13-14, 2017, at Maaspoort, Venlo, The Netherlands.
The event will include 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- Cargo Innovation Conference – June 14; Focus topics: M2M, IoT, 5G; Big Data; Sensor Networks; Robotics; Machine Learning; Security; Regulatory issues; Business models; and more…..
- Unmanned Cargo Ship Conference – June 13; Focus topics: Remote control technology, Security, Legal and liability implications, New value chains / business models and more…..
- Unmanned Cargo Ground Vehicle Conference – June 13; Focus topics: Autonomous operation architecture (5G / satellite), Human factors, New value chains / business models and more….
- Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference– June 13; Focus topics: Military Systems, Long Range / Medium-High Payload Systems, Specialized/Irregular Delivery Systems, Urban Delivery Systems, Autonomous operation architecture, Regulatory issues, New value chains / business models and more…..
- Smart Logistics Expo – June 13-14, 2017, Maaspoort, Venlo, The Netherlands…