The first global multimodal unmanned cargo systems event will take place on June 13-14, 2017, at Maaspoort, Venlo, The Netherlands.
The event will include 4 dedicated conferences and an exhibition:
- Cargo Innovation Conference – June 14; Focus topics: M2M, IoT, 5G; Big Data; Sensor Networks; Robotics; Machine Learning; Security; Regulatory issues; Business models; and more…..
- Unmanned Cargo Ship Conference – June 13; Focus topics: Remote control technology, Security, Legal and liability implications, New value chains / business models and more…..
- Unmanned Cargo Ground Vehicle Conference – June 13; Focus topics: Autonomous operation architecture (5G / satellite), Human factors, New value chains / business models and more….
- Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference– June 13; Focus topics: Military Systems, Long Range / Medium-High Payload Systems, Specialized/Irregular Delivery Systems, Urban Delivery Systems, Autonomous operation architecture, Regulatory issues, New value chains / business models and more…..
- Smart Logistics Expo – June 13-14, 2017, Maaspoort, Venlo, The Netherlands…