Platform Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (PUCA) is an open, non-profit association of member organizations which aims to support the development and deployment of Unmanned Cargo Aircraft, while driving a consistent, focused and concise approach to market education that will highlight the benefits, use cases and deployments of Unmanned Cargo Aircraft (UCA) from from first mile to middle mile and last mile and with small to large cargo implementations.
The Platform members comprise an eco-system covering all aspects of the Unmanned Cargo Aircraft market from logistics, aviation and drones industry, systems integration, system suppliers, IT services, infrastructure to venture capital, research and regulation.
PUCA has five focus areas:
- Integration in existing and new logistics infrastructure (from test flights to real implementation), new business models (incl. finance and venture capital) and improving sustainability in transport
- Development and Deployment of Cargo Drones (technology oriented and promote collaboration in the value chain)
- Publishing data on the market, players, payload capacities, development maturity of platforms, forecasts, investments, M&A and more (for members)
- Regulation and Certification
- Market education about the benefits, use cases and deployments of UCA.
Why join PUCA?
- PUCA membership offers visibility, networking and learning opportunities, in addition to discounts on events.
- Exclusive access to Market data
- Meet-ups with Industry leaders and experts
- PUCA’s members’ portal, PUCA’s Meet-Ups